- Planned – to prepare 学生们 for the next stage of their education, training or employment;
- Relevant – to develop ‘capable, resilient learners’ and employability across the key stages
- 发展 - 构建知识和技能随时间递增
- 相干 - 在逻辑一致的方式配合在一起
- 雄心勃勃的 - 在所有科目，以确保强劲的成果;
- Flexible – to provide equality of access and opportunity for all 学生们 to learn and make progress;
Although our timetable reflects subject boundaries, there are important themes that cut across the whole curriculum.
- ability to recognise the difference between right and wrong and their readiness to apply this understanding in their own lives
- interest in investigating, and offering reasoned views about, moral and ethical issues.
- use of a range of social skills in different contexts, including working and socialising with 学生们 from different religious, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds
- willingness to participate in a variety of social settings, cooperating well with others and being able to resolve conflicts effectively
- interest in, and understanding of, the way communities and societies function at a variety of levels.
- understanding and appreciation of the wide range of cultural influences that have shaped their own heritage
- willingness to participate in, and respond to, for example, artistic, musical, sporting, mathematical, technological, scientific and cultural opportunities